Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking V Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behaviour of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. V Web Click Tracker App
If you’re not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow V Web Click Tracker App
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: V Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you would wish to know if your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. V Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the whole journey of your visitors whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would wish to learn how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular type, you may want to remove those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s V Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your website, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. V Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension into your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. V Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. V Web Click Tracker App
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.