Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Used Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Used Web Click Tracking System
When you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Used Web Click Tracking System
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Used Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you would wish to know if your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a great means to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Used Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire journey of your visitors if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Used Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your site, regardless of which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Used Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Used Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Used Web Click Tracking System
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.