Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Used Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Used Web Click Tracking App
If you’re not using a user behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Used Web Click Tracking App
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to drastically improve the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Used Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is especially helpful if you’re handling a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d want to know if your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a great way to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Used Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole journey of your customers whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of all your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how so many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (which is an indication of low involvement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Used Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your site, no matter which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Used Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Should you use a client support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Used Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Used Web Click Tracking App
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.