Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Used Web Click Tracker Reviews
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behavior of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Used Web Click Tracker Reviews
When you are not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Used Web Click Tracker Reviews
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Used Web Click Tracker Reviews
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is especially beneficial if you’re managing multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you would wish to know if your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a great way to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Used Web Click Tracker Reviews
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire journey of your visitors if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would wish to know how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a page (that is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Used Web Click Tracker Reviews
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Used Web Click Tracker Reviews
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a client service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Used Web Click Tracker Reviews
Free and Starter programs allow you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Used Web Click Tracker Reviews
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.