Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking U Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. U Web Click Tracking System
When you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow U Web Click Tracking System
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: U Web Click Tracking System
This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would want to know if your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. U Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the whole journey of your visitors if they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one of your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d want to know how many people are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific form, you may want to eliminate those areas to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (which is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s U Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your website, regardless of what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. U Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. U Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter plans allow you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. U Web Click Tracking System
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.