Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking U Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. U Web Click Tracker App
When you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow U Web Click Tracker App
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: U Web Click Tracker App
This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing a number of sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would want to know if your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. U Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole journey of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific type, you might want to eliminate those areas to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (which is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s U Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, regardless of what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. U Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a client service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. U Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter plans allow you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. U Web Click Tracker App
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.