Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Top Web Mouse Tracking
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Top Web Mouse Tracking
If you’re not using an individual behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Top Web Mouse Tracking
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Top Web Mouse Tracking
This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing a number of websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you would wish to know whether your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Top Web Mouse Tracking
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire journey of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one of your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d want to learn how many people are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific type, you may want to eliminate those areas to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Top Web Mouse Tracking
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Top Web Mouse Tracking
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension in your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Top Web Mouse Tracking
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Top Web Mouse Tracking
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.