Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Top Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Top Web Click Tracking App
If you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Top Web Click Tracking App
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Top Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is especially helpful if you’re handling a number of websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you would want to know if your customers are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Top Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the entire journey of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to know how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific form, you may want to remove those areas to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a page (which is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Top Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your site, regardless of what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Top Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a customer service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Top Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Top Web Click Tracking App
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.