Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking To Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. To Web Click Tracking System
If you’re not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow To Web Click Tracking System
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to drastically improve the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: To Web Click Tracking System
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you’d want to know if your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog articles. This is a great means to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. To Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the whole journey of your visitors if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would wish to know how so many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s To Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your site, regardless of what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. To Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. To Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. To Web Click Tracking System
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.