Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking To Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. To Web Click Tracker App
If you are not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow To Web Click Tracker App
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: To Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d want to know whether your customers are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. To Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the whole journey of your customers if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to know how so many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a page (that is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s To Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your site, regardless of which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. To Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, as long as you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a customer support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. To Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. To Web Click Tracker App
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.