Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking T Web Mouse Tracking
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. T Web Mouse Tracking
If you’re not using an individual behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow T Web Mouse Tracking
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: T Web Mouse Tracking
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is especially helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d wish to know whether your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. T Web Mouse Tracking
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire travel of your visitors if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to know how so many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific type, you might want to remove those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a webpage (which is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s T Web Mouse Tracking
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your site, no matter which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. T Web Mouse Tracking
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, as long as you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. T Web Mouse Tracking
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. T Web Mouse Tracking
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.