Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking T Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. T Web Click Tracking System
When you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow T Web Click Tracking System
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: T Web Click Tracking System
This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would want to know whether your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. T Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the whole travel of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would want to know how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific type, you may want to remove those fields to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (which is an indication of low involvement for that section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s T Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your website, regardless of what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. T Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you use a client service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. T Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter plans allow you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. T Web Click Tracking System
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.