Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking T Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. T Web Click Tracker Free
If you are not using a user behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow T Web Click Tracker Free
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: T Web Click Tracker Free
This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you would wish to know if your visitors have any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a good means to enhance the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. T Web Click Tracker Free
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the entire travel of your visitors whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how so many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular form, you might want to remove those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s T Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your site, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. T Web Click Tracker Free
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion in your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a client support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. T Web Click Tracker Free
Free and Starter programs permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. T Web Click Tracker Free
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.