Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Solution Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Solution Web Mouse Tracks
When you are not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Solution Web Mouse Tracks
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Solution Web Mouse Tracks
This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you would want to know if your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Solution Web Mouse Tracks
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the entire journey of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to know how many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular type, you might want to eliminate those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Solution Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, no matter which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Solution Web Mouse Tracks
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, as long as you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a client service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Solution Web Mouse Tracks
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Solution Web Mouse Tracks
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.