Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Solution Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Solution Web Click Tracking System
If you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Solution Web Click Tracking System
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Solution Web Click Tracking System
This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d want to know whether your visitors have any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good way to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Solution Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire journey of your customers whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would wish to know how many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Solution Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your website, no matter which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Solution Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion in your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Solution Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter plans permit you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Solution Web Click Tracking System
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.