Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Solution Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behaviour of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Solution Web Click Tracking App
If you are not using an individual behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Solution Web Click Tracking App
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Solution Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling a number of websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you’d wish to know if your visitors have any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Solution Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the entire travel of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to learn how so many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular type, you might want to remove those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is an indication of low involvement for this section). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Solution Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your website, no matter what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Solution Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you use a customer service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Solution Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Solution Web Click Tracking App
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.