Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Solution Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behaviour of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Solution Web Click Tracker App
If you are not using an individual behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Solution Web Click Tracker App
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Solution Web Click Tracker App
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you’d wish to know if your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a good means to improve the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Solution Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the whole journey of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular type, you might want to remove those fields to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Solution Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Solution Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, as long as you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a client service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Solution Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Solution Web Click Tracker App
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.