Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Software Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behaviour of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Software Web Click Tracker App
If you are not using a user behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Software Web Click Tracker App
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Software Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you would wish to know if your customers are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Software Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the whole travel of your visitors whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of all of your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for this section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Software Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your site, no matter which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Software Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you use a client support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Software Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter plans allow you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Software Web Click Tracker App
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.