Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Should Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Should Web Mouse Tracks
When you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Should Web Mouse Tracks
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Should Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is especially beneficial if you’re managing multiple sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you would want to know if your customers have any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Should Web Mouse Tracks
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the whole travel of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you would want to know how many people are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific type, you might want to remove those areas to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Should Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your site, regardless of what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Should Web Mouse Tracks
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Should Web Mouse Tracks
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Should Web Mouse Tracks
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.