Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Should Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Should Web Click Tracking System
If you are not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Should Web Click Tracking System
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Should Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d wish to know whether your visitors have any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Should Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the entire journey of your visitors if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of all your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how many people are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is an indication of low involvement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Should Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your website, no matter which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Should Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, as long as you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a customer service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Should Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Should Web Click Tracking System
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.