Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Should Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Should Web Click Tracking Software
When you are not using an individual behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Should Web Click Tracking Software
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Should Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is especially beneficial if you’re managing multiple websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would want to know whether your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good means to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Should Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the whole journey of your visitors if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of all of your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to learn how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific form, you may want to eliminate those fields to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Should Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Should Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension in your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Should Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Should Web Click Tracking Software
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.