Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Should Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Should Web Click Tracking App
When you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Should Web Click Tracking App
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Should Web Click Tracking App
This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing a number of sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would wish to know if your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Should Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the whole journey of your visitors if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of all your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to learn how so many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for this section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Should Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, regardless of what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Should Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Should Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter programs allow you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Should Web Click Tracking App
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.