Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Should Web Click Tracker Live
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Should Web Click Tracker Live
When you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Should Web Click Tracker Live
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Should Web Click Tracker Live
This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you would wish to know if your customers have any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good means to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Should Web Click Tracker Live
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire journey of your customers if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would wish to know how many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (which is an indication of low engagement for this section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Should Web Click Tracker Live
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, no matter what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Should Web Click Tracker Live
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension in your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Should Web Click Tracker Live
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Should Web Click Tracker Live
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.