Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Shipping Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Shipping Web Click Tracking Software
If you’re not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Shipping Web Click Tracking Software
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Shipping Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you would wish to know if your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a great means to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Shipping Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire journey of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to learn how many people are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Shipping Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your site, no matter what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Shipping Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, as long as you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Shipping Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter plans permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Shipping Web Click Tracking Software
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.