Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking S Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. S Web Click Tracking System
When you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow S Web Click Tracking System
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: S Web Click Tracking System
This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you would want to know if your visitors are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a great means to improve the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. S Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the whole travel of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would wish to learn how so many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (which is a sign of low engagement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s S Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. S Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, as long as you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. S Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. S Web Click Tracking System
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.