Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking S Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behaviour of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. S Web Click Tracker Free
If you are not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow S Web Click Tracker Free
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: S Web Click Tracker Free
This is especially beneficial if you’re managing multiple sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you’d wish to know if your customers have any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. S Web Click Tracker Free
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the whole journey of your customers if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one of your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how so many people are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific form, you may want to remove those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for this section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s S Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. S Web Click Tracker Free
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension in your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. S Web Click Tracker Free
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. S Web Click Tracker Free
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.