Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Review Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Review Web Mouse Tracks
When you are not using an individual behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Review Web Mouse Tracks
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Review Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you’d want to know whether your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Review Web Mouse Tracks
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the whole journey of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d want to learn how so many people are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific form, you may want to remove those areas to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (which is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Review Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your website, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Review Web Mouse Tracks
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a client service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Review Web Mouse Tracks
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Review Web Mouse Tracks
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.