Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Review Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Review Web Click Tracking App
When you’re not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Review Web Click Tracking App
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Review Web Click Tracking App
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you would wish to know whether your customers are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Review Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire travel of your customers whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how so many people are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (which is an indication of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Review Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Review Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a client support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. Review Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Review Web Click Tracking App
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.