Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking R Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. R Web Click Tracking Software
When you are not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow R Web Click Tracking Software
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: R Web Click Tracking Software
This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you would want to know whether your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. R Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the whole travel of your visitors if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for that section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s R Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. R Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. R Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. R Web Click Tracking Software
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.