Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking R Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behaviour of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. R Web Click Tracker Online
When you’re not using a user behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow R Web Click Tracker Online
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically improve the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: R Web Click Tracker Online
This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling multiple websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would want to know whether your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. R Web Click Tracker Online
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the whole travel of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all of your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific form, you might want to eliminate those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for this section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s R Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. R Web Click Tracker Online
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. R Web Click Tracker Online
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. R Web Click Tracker Online
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.