Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking R Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. R Web Click Tracker App
When you’re not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow R Web Click Tracker App
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: R Web Click Tracker App
This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you would want to know whether your visitors are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. R Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole travel of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s R Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your website, no matter which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. R Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. R Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. R Web Click Tracker App
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.