Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Q Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Q Web Click Tracking App
When you’re not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Q Web Click Tracking App
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Q Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling a number of sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d want to know if your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Q Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the entire journey of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would wish to know how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific form, you may want to remove those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Q Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your site, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Q Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Q Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter plans permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Q Web Click Tracking App
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.