Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking P Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. P Web Click Tracking System
If you’re not using a user behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow P Web Click Tracking System
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: P Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you’d wish to know if your visitors are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. P Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the entire travel of your customers if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how so many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific form, you may want to eliminate those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a page (which is an indication of low engagement for this section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s P Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your website, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. P Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Should you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. P Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter plans permit you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. P Web Click Tracking System
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.