Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking P Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. P Web Click Tracking Software
When you’re not using a user behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow P Web Click Tracking Software
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: P Web Click Tracking Software
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d wish to know whether your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. P Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the whole travel of your visitors whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you would want to know how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (which is an indication of low involvement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s P Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, no matter which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. P Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. P Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. P Web Click Tracking Software
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.