Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Order Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behaviour of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Order Web Click Tracking System
If you are not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Order Web Click Tracking System
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Order Web Click Tracking System
This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing a number of sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you’d want to know whether your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Order Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire journey of your visitors whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of all your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, if you have a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (which is an indication of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Order Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your website, no matter which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Order Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Order Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter plans permit you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Order Web Click Tracking System
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.