Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Offer Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Offer Web Click Tracking Software
When you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Offer Web Click Tracking Software
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Offer Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you would want to know whether your customers are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Offer Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire journey of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to know how so many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular form, you might want to remove those areas to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a page (that is a sign of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Offer Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your website, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Offer Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. Offer Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Offer Web Click Tracking Software
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.