Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking O Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behaviour of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. O Web Click Tracking App
If you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow O Web Click Tracking App
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: O Web Click Tracking App
This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d wish to know whether your visitors have any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. O Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire journey of your customers if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to know how many people are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s O Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. O Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension in your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, as long as you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. O Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. O Web Click Tracking App
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.