Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking O Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. O Web Click Tracker App
When you are not using an individual behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow O Web Click Tracker App
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: O Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you would want to know whether your customers are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. O Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire journey of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how many people are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (which is a sign of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s O Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. O Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, as long as you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. O Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. O Web Click Tracker App
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.