Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Near Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Near Web Click Tracking System
If you’re not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Near Web Click Tracking System
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Near Web Click Tracking System
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d want to know if your visitors have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Near Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the whole travel of your visitors if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how so many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Near Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, regardless of what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Near Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Near Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter programs allow you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Near Web Click Tracking System
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.