Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Near Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Near Web Click Tracking Software
If you’re not using an individual behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Near Web Click Tracking Software
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Near Web Click Tracking Software
This is especially helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you’d wish to know if your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Near Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire journey of your visitors whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of all your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to know how so many people are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you may want to eliminate those areas to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for this section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Near Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your site, no matter what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Near Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Near Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter plans allow you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Near Web Click Tracking Software
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.