Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Near Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Near Web Click Tracking App
If you are not using a user behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Near Web Click Tracking App
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Near Web Click Tracking App
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d wish to know whether your customers have any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog articles. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Near Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the whole journey of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of all your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how many people are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you may want to remove those fields to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a page (that is a sign of low involvement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Near Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Near Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Near Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Near Web Click Tracking App
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.