Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking N Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behaviour of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. N Web Mouse Tracks
If you’re not using an individual behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow N Web Mouse Tracks
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically improve the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: N Web Mouse Tracks
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would wish to know if your visitors have any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a great means to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. N Web Mouse Tracks
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the whole travel of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to learn how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a page (that is a sign of low involvement for this section). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s N Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your site, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. N Web Mouse Tracks
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion in your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, as long as you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. N Web Mouse Tracks
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. N Web Mouse Tracks
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.