Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking N Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. N Web Mouse Tracker
If you’re not using an individual behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow N Web Mouse Tracker
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: N Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would want to know if your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. N Web Mouse Tracker
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole journey of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to know how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s N Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. N Web Mouse Tracker
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension into your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. N Web Mouse Tracker
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. N Web Mouse Tracker
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.