Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking N Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. N Web Click Tracking System
When you’re not using an individual behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow N Web Click Tracking System
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: N Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you would wish to know whether your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. N Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the whole travel of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one of your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (which is a sign of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s N Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. N Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. N Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter programs permit you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. N Web Click Tracking System
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.