Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking N Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. N Web Click Tracking Software
When you’re not using a user behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow N Web Click Tracking Software
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: N Web Click Tracking Software
This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d wish to know if your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a good means to enhance the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. N Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole journey of your visitors whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a page (that is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s N Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. N Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. N Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. N Web Click Tracking Software
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.