Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking N Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. N Web Click Tracking App
If you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow N Web Click Tracking App
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: N Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you’d wish to know whether your customers are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a great means to improve the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. N Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the entire journey of your visitors whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of all your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to know how many people are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (which is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s N Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your website, regardless of which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. N Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion into your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. N Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. N Web Click Tracking App
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.