Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking M Web Mouse Tracking
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behaviour of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. M Web Mouse Tracking
If you’re not using an individual behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow M Web Mouse Tracking
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: M Web Mouse Tracking
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you’d wish to know if your visitors have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a great means to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. M Web Mouse Tracking
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole travel of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would wish to learn how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is a sign of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s M Web Mouse Tracking
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. M Web Mouse Tracking
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. M Web Mouse Tracking
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. M Web Mouse Tracking
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.