Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking M Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behaviour of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. M Web Click Tracking Software
If you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow M Web Click Tracking Software
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can drastically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: M Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is especially helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you would want to know whether your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to improve the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. M Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the whole travel of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to know how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a page (that is a sign of low involvement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s M Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your site, regardless of what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. M Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. M Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. M Web Click Tracking Software
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.