Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking M Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behavior of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. M Web Click Tracking App
If you are not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow M Web Click Tracking App
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: M Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is especially beneficial if you’re handling a number of sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would wish to know whether your visitors are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. M Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the whole travel of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of all of your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would wish to learn how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a page (which is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s M Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your website, no matter which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. M Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension into your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. M Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. M Web Click Tracking App
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.