Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking M Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. M Web Click Tracker Free
When you are not using an individual behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow M Web Click Tracker Free
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: M Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is especially helpful if you’re handling a number of sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you’d wish to know if your visitors have any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to improve the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. M Web Click Tracker Free
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the whole travel of your visitors whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d want to learn how so many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a page (that is an indication of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s M Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. M Web Click Tracker Free
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension in your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. M Web Click Tracker Free
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. M Web Click Tracker Free
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.